Let’s discuss the many reasons to choose a Real Estate Professional.
As with any professional service you must do your homework. Only Real Estate Professionals with the title of REALTOR should be considered. This designation means that they are members of the National Association of Realtors, a professional organization committed to holding their members to a higher standard of ethics and professional standards. These members are the only ones allowed to use the word REALTOR next to their names.
Once chosen, your REALTOR should act as your business partner through the entire selling (or buying) transaction. This may include any or all of the following:
- Preparing a Home Value Assessment and Comparative Market Analysis
- Helping you understand current market conditions
- Discussing an action plan for marketing your home
- Providing you with helpful hints and insights on how to ready your home for showings
- Gathering community information
- Preparing the contract, disclosures and any other additional documents
- Providing your information to the MLS
- Advertising your home to buyers and other Realtors
- Helping you negotiate the best price for your home
- Opening the escrow
- Insuring that all conditions of the contract are adhered to
- Coordinating professional services such as home inspectors and licensed contractors
- Seeing that all timelines and deadlines are met
- Conducting walkthroughs of the home
- Reviewing the settlement statement for accuracy
- Coordinating the closing process
- Providing excellent service throughout the transaction
Using a Realtor is not only a smart decision but it can save you thousands of dollars and give you peace of mind that the sale of your home is done right.
IF YOU HAVE MADE THE DECISION TO SELL, LET TEAM PETERSON BE YOUR REALTOR OF CHOICE!